Friday, July 19, 2013

Book Review: How to Train Your Dragon

Barnes and Noble had fun summer reading program for kids.The challenge was  to read 8 books. For more information visit Barnes and Noble Summer Reading. I read 8 books and got to choose a free book and the one I chose is "How to Train Your Dragon" by Cressida Cowell.

The main character is a boy named Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III who lives in a Viking village on the island of Berk. He has to complete the challenge of catching and then training a dragon as part of the Initiation Test in order to become a Viking hero.

I enjoyed the book. It was funny, adventurous and full of suspense. I laughed out loud at some parts! It was a little gross at some parts. I would recommend this book for all ages. Even my aunt read it and liked it.

1 comment:

  1. :) it was funny and I like the movie too, we should watch it one day!

    ReplyDelete