Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Pakistan Diary

Guess where I went? I went to PAKISTAN! I kept a diary while I was there but I only got to write two funny entries because I was so busy:

November 21st 2013
I was really excited! I could not wait to hit PAKISTAN!! I am sorry to scream in your face. Now why did I shout. Be ready to hear about the monument.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 25th 2013
Pakistan Monument

Where are we going?
To apples? No.
To bananas? No.
To the moment? No.
To the M-O-N-U-M-E-N-T? Yes.

I was so excited to view the whole Islamabad. It looked amazing! I was at the monument and I saw six masjids. My mom said that there are a lot of masjids in Pakistan. Like I said I saw a lot of masjids. My only words were Wow and Woah and Waaa and Ekkk!




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 02, 2013
Saidpur Village

We went to a place called Saidpur Village. There was train there that was a 110 year old train there made of clay. My uncle bought a clay picture for me from there. We also saw an old orphanage turned into a picture gallery. There was a Hindu temple there as well.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faisal Masjid

We went to a masjid called Faisal Masjid for Maghrib prayer. It was so beautiful inside with a huge chandelier but then while we were almost done with our salah, the electricity went out. And I wasn't able to find my mom because it was dark but then I looked around and I saw her.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dec 03, 2013
Daman-e-Koh

We went to a place in the Margalla Hills called Daman-e-Koh. It is a viewpoint and I saw all of Islamabad again. This time I had proper binoculars that used to belong to my mom. We saw so many monkeys there. I counted fifty!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dec 05, 2013
Lok Virsa Heritage Museum

At this museum we saw a truck and a boat. The museum was interesting. It showed the history, arts and crafts and culture of Pakistan.


____________________________________________________________________________

The best part of Pakistan was Saeed Book Bank. My uncle took me to this bookstore. It is so humongous!  My uncle bought a dozen books for me!

Besides all of this I had FUN!

  

My shopping. Gifts for my friends at school.


2 comments: