Friday, September 6, 2013

Review: Burka Avenger

A few weeks ago I watched the first episode of a new cartoon called Burka Avenger. My mom told me about it and we watched the trailer on YouTube. I thought it was interesting. It is about a teacher named Jiya who fights for justice and education while wearing a burka and using pens and books to fight. The cartoon is in Urdu and I enjoyed watching it. There were some words that I did not understand so I was reading the subtitles. I especially liked the characters of Immu, Mooli, and Ashu. This show also helped me see how some people may be living in Pakistan and how some girls struggle to get an education. The show is also hilarious and funny in some parts. I would definitely recommend this show to other kids.

Watch the trailer here:






4 comments:

  1. I liked it too! Wish we could watch more episodes, right? You wrote a good review

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all watched the first episode a few days ago too! it's really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time watching it! Very cool. Thanks for sharing, I would have never known about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to see the second episode too!

    ReplyDelete